We have good news for those who haven’t registered yet. Registration is extended and you can still join our conference
Don’t be confused by the last post “Register by Monday” – the information referred to a lower conference fee. Conference registration is still open, so don’t wait and sign up now!
This Monday (November 8th) is the deadline to register with the lower conference fee. Don’t wait, register now!
When filling out the form, you need to know the title of your presentation, and the abstract itself must be sent by November the 22nd – when the registration with the full conference fee ends. If you plan to be a Free Listener (without presentation) – it is even more important to register early! Take advantage of the weekend and register for the EYEC Conference – see you in April!
Fill out the form by going to the “Registration” tab in the website menu or click on the image below:
We are excited to introduce you to our first patron – Careers Service!
Careers Service Offer
Are you looking for a job, apprenticeship, internship? Do you want to plan your career? Do you dream about success? Are you a WUT student, graduate or Ph.D. student?
Take advantage of the free offer of our Office. Use the support we offer you and shape your future.
The current offer of the Career Services Office includes:
• Individual meeting with a career consultant – possibility to discuss your CV, cover letter, develop your career path,
• Career aptitude test – the Insightful Profiler (iP121) tool has been available since September 2018 as part of the Career Projector,
• Workshops – meetings developing entrepreneurial mindsets and competences essential for the labor market as part of the Career Projector or Career Accelerator,
• Mentoring Program – meetings with a Mentor aimed at supporting students in developing their potential and skills, as well as in consciously shaping their career development path.
At the Career Services Office, you can also:
• participate in Lectures with Employers and the Business Networking Day,
• apply for job, apprenticeship, internship offers and create a professional profile.
• participate in a coaching session,
• obtain free guides and manuals for job seekers
• gain knowledge related to effectiveness in the labor market. For more information visit the Knowledge Base tab
• consult books on psychology of communication, self-presentation and similar topics from our library,
• learn the results of the survey “Monitoring of Professional Careers of Alumni”
• receive a Newsletter with information on competitions, internship programs, events that will enable you to shape your career path.
Why should you use the offer of the Career Services Office?
“The support of the Career Services Office gave me strength to persevere in pursuing my goal”
“My documents are carefully prepared and attract the attention of recruiters, so I am more frequently invited to interviews”
“The consultations raised my spirits, let me regain strength and hope”
“Success is a ladder you cannot climb with your hands in your pockets”
We believe everybody has RESOURCES and POWER. WE know how to bring them out.
VISIT the WUT Career Services Office!
Below are key dates regarding conference attendance. Familiarize yourself with them and count down the days to registration, which will start soon!
The conference will be held April 4-6, 2022 – you can’t miss it!
You can already start thinking about your ideas for what you want to present, because registration will start soon! Look out for new information!