Young Science Foundation is working to popularize the achievements of polish science and promoting the development of young scientists. Foundation’s mission is to promote the development and popularization of education, science and culture in Poland, the development of research competences through cooperation between science and business and increasing access to reliable information about science and popular science.
The idea of the Foundation was born among enthusiasts, young scientists and energetic social activists involved in higher education and young entrepreneurs who recognized the problems associated with insufficient promotion of the achievements of polish science and deficient knowledge of popular science in society.
• Promoting the development and popularization of education, science and culture in Poland, with particular emphasis on higher education.
• Popularisation and promotion of the achievements of polish scholars with particular emphasis on young researchers.
• Promotion of the integration of polish academic, economic and social environment with particular emphasis on research development and popularization.
• A reliable and most popular internet portal in Poland gathering scientific knowledge like TV Discovery Science.
• Polish universities for the polish MOOC until 2016.
• 1000 trained young polish scientists prepared to promote scientific knowledge in an accessible and attractive way.
• Young Science Foundation as an initiator and participant in the science – business – politics – citizens debate
about the strategic challenges faced by polish science and education in the context of socio-economic changes in both the country and the world.