Each Participant is allowed to give one or two presentations. Following combinations are possible:
- One plenary session presentation,
- One plenary session presentation and one poster presentation,
- One poster presentation,
- Two poster presentations.
Presentations are evaluated by the Scientific Commission in the following categories:
- knowledge transfer (1–10 points): the Participant clearly states the motivation for the study, provides background needed to understand the research, shows proper understanding of the material, provides good explanations.
- scientific value (1–10 points): potential of the presented research, innovation value, significance of the work to the field of study.
- presentation design and organisation (1–5 points): structure, transitions, flow, appropriately used visual aids. The presentation is easily readable, relevant, informative and concise.
- timing (1–5 points): the presentation is not too short and not too long, being kept within the time limits.
- communication (1–10 points): clarity, pacing, engagement, voice level.
- discussion (1–10 points): the Participant gives confident and effective responses to questions.
Click below to find out more about types of presentation!