Details of Abstract
Abstract is an obligatory form of conference communication. Abstract describe shortly the idea of research, its motivation, methods, most important results and short conclusion. Abstract does not include Literature list and it is not divided into entitled sections. Only paragraphs are the building blocks of abstract.
Abstract should be maximum 1 page long (B5 paper size). It is possible to add graphic abstract (12x12 cm, 300 DPI), but it still must fit on one page.
- Document should be in .docx format, font: Times New Roman, font size: 11 points, line spacing: 1.15,
- B5 paper size: 17.6 cm x 25.0 cm,
- Margins: top 2 cm, bottom 2 cm, left 3 cm and right 2 cm,
- Indent: 1.5 cm,
- Scientific units should be written in SI (e.g. kg, m3).
Abstract should contain following details:
- Authors (first name and last name),
- Affiliation (e.g. Warsaw University of Technology, Faculty of Chemical and Process Engineering, Warynskiego 1, 00-645 Warsaw),
- Contact information (author’s e-mail),
- Key words: list three to seven pertinent words specific to the article,
- Main text.
Main text should include following paragraphs, but without headings:
- Materials and methods,
Abstracts prepared without meeting abovementioned conditions will be rejected.
Remember: All above detailed information are included in Abstract template, please use it to prepare suitable abstract. Abstract template you can download here: